This course is for childminders who wish to improve or develop a planning system responsive to children’s needs, in line with current legislation and guidance.
The aims of this course are:
· To enable childminders to understand their role in supporting children’s learning and development through child-led play.
· To enable childminders to review and develop their practice in observation, assessment, and planning.
The objectives of this course are:
· To gain a better understanding of what child-led play is by exploring play and how children learn.
· To help you understand the importance of play, environment, experiences, and resources.
· By exploring observation and assessment as an aid to forward planning to help build children’s self-confidence