The aim of this course is to introduce the Curriculum for Excellence and provide an understanding of how it works in a childminding setting.
The objectives are to:
- Understanding what the Curriculum is, and its purpose.
- Focus on the Early Level: children aged 3 -5.
- Increase your knowledge of the different components of the Curriculum.
- Understand how to use the Curriculum to document and plan.
- Provide you with a tool to support the application of the Curriculum for Excellence confidently within your childminding setting.