Embed the 14 values of GIRFEC into your setting’s practice
Delegates will learn about how to embed the 14 values of GIRFEC into their setting’s practice. The course will cover the 8 key principles of SHANARRI and the My World Triangle.
The session will also highlight the importance of understanding the role of the Named Person and the requirements of the Children & Young People’s Act 2014.
- To have an understanding of GIRFEC and what its purpose is within the early year’s profession
- To be aware of our roles and responsibilities as child care practitioners
- Understand when GIRFEC would be used within our settings
- Current National Guidance
- Understanding the key principles of GIRFEC