Improve your self-evaluation through your understanding of the How Good is Our Early Learning and Childcare document.
Duration: Half day
Who should attend: This course is aimed at lead practitioners, managers and anyone with an interest in self-evaluation.
What will I learn?
- This NDNA childcare course will help you develop your understanding of the ‘How Good is Our Early Learning and Childcare?’ document, enabling you to produce effective self-evaluations, leading to higher standards of provision for the children.
- Key topics:
- Explore what self-evaluation is
- Explain how the Quality Indicators are categorised
- Describe the content of each quality indicator
- Use ‘How Good Is Our early Learning and Childcare’ to plan for self-evaluation in your setting.