Be confident your outdoor environment supports risky play for all children.
Duration: Half day
Who should attend: All practitioners
Develop confidence in planning an outdoor environment and supporting risky play for all children.
What will I learn?
- Identify the decline in access to the outdoors and the impact this can have
- Describe the benefits of risky play, the types of risky play and links to your current practice
- Explain the benefits of outdoor play
- Develop new strategies for outdoor play and risky play including positive understanding with parents
- Investigate outdoor play ideas