Duration: Half Day
Who should attend: Suitable for all early years practitioners working with children of all age
What will I learn?
- For practitioners to understand the importance of personal, social and emotional development (PSED) as a key area of learning in young children and how this builds invaluable foundations for future learning and development.
- This course will offer you the opportunity to:
- Describe the stages children may travel through in their learning journey with regards to PSED.
- Identify ways to support PSED in each child through careful observation, assessment and planning.
- Examine the importance of the role of the adult in supporting PSED of young children.
- Discuss the importance of the environment in PSED of young children.
- Relate PSED to supporting guidance documents