Every interaction counts – provide the highest quality care to babies and toddlers with NDNA Scotland’s popular training course.
What will I learn?
Duration: Full day, open courses are also available
Who should attend: Practitioners new to working with babies or those wishing to refresh their practice.
- Identify ways in which to support babies developing brains
- Identify the Key Principles of the Pre-Birth to Three framework
- Explore the Features of Practice within the Pre-Birth to Three framework, including:
- Understanding the importance of attachments and transitions
- Defining good practice partnership working and information sharing
- Exploring how environments, both indoor and out, can be used to maximise learning opportunities.