Strategies to support and promote positive behaviour in young children
Duration: Half day
Who should attend: Suitable for practitioners working with children of all ages
What will I learn?
You will explore the policy and the various theories on promoting positive behaviour and will understand the reasons and triggers for challenging behaviours.
By the end of this course you will also have a range of strategies to support behaviour management.
– Your legal requirements
– Develop positive environments
– Self-regulation and empathy in relation to behaviour
– Strategies for dealing with a range of unwanted behaviours
– Identify how to develop a consistent behaviour approach through good home/setting partnerships
– Develop an activity bank of ideas for supporting and developing behaviour